- Give yourself enough time to study
- Make sure your study space is organized
- Go to bed early the previous night- try to sleep 7-8 hours of sleep the previous night, so that your body can be well rested for the next day.
- Practice on old examinations papers (Study guides)
- Take regular breaks while studying (at least after every 1hour to 2 hours)
- Plan the day of your exam, Get up early enough on the morning of the exam.
NB: if 1 minute late for the exam you will not be allowed to write for that subject.
- Make sure that you know where the venue is- You do not want to waste time wandering around in search of your venue.
- Exercise and drink plenty of water to keep your mind and body active.
- Eat brain-boosting food. Protein-rich foods which can lead to greater mental alertness. This includes; eggs, nuts, yogurt, and cottage cheese.
- Avoid social media during your exam preparation
- Avoid all types of distractions from family and friends.