1. Certified copy of applicant’s identity documents.
2. Certified copy of previous results, report, and statement of results or certificates.
3. A non-refundable registration fee of R300.00 and R50 Student card
4. 1x passport-size photo of the applicant.
5. Certified copy of account payer’s identity document.
6. Account payer’s proof of income.
National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Equivalent and – June- Summative
NQF Level 5 relevant Qualification – October Summative
Legal Principles and Practice, Business Principles and Practice , Office support and administration,
Research Methodology, Financial skills, Communications and Computer Skills.