1. Certified copy of applicant’s identity documents.
2. Certified copy of previous results, report, and statement of results or certificates.
3. Non-refundable registration fee of R300.00 and R50 Student card
4. 1x passport-size photo of the applicant.
5. Certified copy of account payer’s identity document.
6. Account payer’s proof of income.
National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Equivalent and – June- Summative
NQF Level 5 relevant Qualification – October Summative
Relevant Legislation, Communication and Interpersonal Relations, Manage Crime Prevention &
Investigation, Manage Service delivery, Operational police management, Crime Resolving, Financial and Human
Resources Management, Corruption investigation.